Data Protection – PRIVACY NOTICE
The purpose of this document is to:
- Describe the steps taken to protect Personal Data which is held by the
Arundel & Downland Community Leisure Trust (aka Arundel Lido) and its two subsidiary companies, Arundel Farmers Market Ltd (which runs the monthly Farmers’ Market in Arundel Town Centre) and ACT Services Ltd (which runs the Car Park adjacent to Arundel Lido).
- Identify the Personal Data which is held, the purposes for which it is held, the format in which it is held, the security mechanisms used to protect it, the period for which it is retained and the lawful basis for holding or processing it.
- General Security Mechanisms
- All Personal Data which is held in paper form is stored in lockable cupboards and may only be accessed by authorised personnel.
- All Personal Data which is held on the ACT Computer System is protected by Firewalls and can only be accessed by authorised personnel via User-ID and Password.
- Sections 2, 3 and 4 below identify which personnel are authorised to access each category of Personal Data.
- Requests for Information
All requests for information (or Subject Access Requests) about the data held should be submitted, in writing, to:
The Data Protection Officer
Arundel & Downland Community Leisure Trust
To view this document in full click here